Wednesday 3 April 2013

Siblings

12 - Siblings

"Write about being friends with your brother or sister."



     Do you know those people who will always be there to help you and to be your friend no matter how crazy or annoying you may get? Well, I do, I call them "siblings".



     There are actually five of us. I'm the fourth. I have three older brothers, Keith, Kenneth and Karl, and a younger sister, Khristin. If you have noticed, I'm the only one whose name starts with the letter E. Well, that's because I'm awesome. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about our names and such. I'm here to talk about how awesome and wonderful it is to have brothers and sisters.

     I'm actually pretty glad that I have my three older brothers and my younger sister. I mean, we may not always see eye-to-eye, but hey, that's part of the whole brother-sister experience. They're the ones who have been there ever since I was a little kid. They were my first friends. It's really really fun being around them. All those times we pulled pranks on one another, all the inside jokes only we could understand. I can truly say that there are no dull moments with them. The house is never silent when all of us are there. Although, we do have our misunderstandings, I still wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Maybe I did not realize how important they are to me back when I was still a kid, but now that all of us have grown up and we don't really see each other that much any more, it makes me realize how much I actually miss them. I never thought I would say that or type that. We are rarely complete. The only times we are complete now is during the holidays, that's why every time all of us are together, I always cherish it. Even though, we've grown up though, we still do same things together back when we were still kids. Maybe not the games, but the "giving each other a hard time" bit never gets old. I mean, no matter how much they drive me crazy sometimes and it can be very very annoying at times, honestly, I can't imagine my life without them. They're a very big part of who I am today.

     So, if you have brothers and sister, cherish every moment you have with them because having brothers and sisters is awesome. One day, you might not get to spend much time with them like you used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment